Sunday, November 8, 2009

more colors

Another miami inspired board. I think the black shows a little more oomph in this board. Mood is sassy bold miami fun! A lot better than lazy right?


As if one color is enough! Still more from snippet and ink. Mood is playful and bright colors are aqua lemon, orange and fuchsia with espresso. I'm not partial to brown though may be change it to black? But I really like the huge ribbon on the bouquet and the yellow shoes, I think that will serve as a great contrast against the white wedding gown, better than having a belt for the waist. Loving also the concept of having the entourage wear different colored cardigans. Already had this idea a few years back of having the entourage wear major ball gowns and RTW tops like a crisp button down shirt or a cardigan that they can use again.









I think marigold and fuchsia would be something that's too flamboyant for me and not having any boy colors anywhere would really shock my howe. But I'm loving the contrast and check out the pink petticoat underneath the gown, how is that for contrast?

No comments:

Post a Comment