Tuesday, November 10, 2009

another set of inspiration boards


Cleared the rest of snippet and ink archives of inspiration boards and this is what I got! :D

Above, rock star themed wedding hot pink, blue, white a lot of bling! I love how lavish the group pic is at the bottom...

After looking at several boards, red and aqua or turquoise keeps calling out to me. I love how vibrant the two colors are together, if i haven't seen it for myself, I would never think of putting these two colors together. Another fun vegas board. :)
Alice in wonderland inspired boards! Love the invites and how the random colors just add up together. :D

Frida wedding, mexican fiesta. I really like the invite pero parang it's a little too bright no?

Moroccan wedding with pink, orange, gold and aqua... I really like this but I'm not too sold on orange and gold. I've always been partial to silver...

Fairytale inspired board. Nothing over the top, just breezy and ethereal...


still blue and pink, this time in navy and deep pink. as snippet and ink says, it's preppy miami, navy, pink and white and mood is vibrant and preppy. Is preppy a word that I would like to associate with myself? Parang no... but this palate would call for a more formal even than what i was hoping for...

No comments:

Post a Comment